Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Several more films to be screened during our festival!

We're honoured to add the following films to our program!

DGA award winning short Friday Night Fright by Los Angeles, California filmmaker Ashley Maria

"Friday Night Fright" Trailer from Ashley Maria on Vimeo.


~~~~~

Consumption from Winston-Salem, N.C, filmmaker D.C. Osman



~~~~~



~~~~~

Norman Magden's award-winning short experimental film Cafe doesn't have a trailer online, but I saw this film last year at the Vampire Film Festival in New Orleans, and it's beautifully shot and very striking. A must see!

~~~~~

I currently have two of my own short films in the program. One is a three minute film called aftershock, which doesn't have a trailer, and the other is Without/Within, the trailer for which is below. I'm not too proud to put my own films in a festival I'm programming, but I will move / remove them should the demands of running time press on me. Check back closer to showtime to see if they're still in or not!

Without/Within by Sarasota, Florida filmmaker Lori Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Everything is moderated for the time being and it will go through as soon as possible.